I’m a self-employed freelance creative working with a range of progressive, artistic and unusual businesses. With a strong agency background in copywriting and SEO, I’ve managed multiple content campaigns across print, web, email and video. I’m also a self-taught illustrator and graphic designer with a growing portfolio of work spanning logo design, merch design, printed promotional materials and one-off commissions.
- Skilled copywriter and proofreader with 7+ years of commercial experience
- Proficient graphic designer well-versed in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- 3+ years of specialist SEO and content planning experience
- Able to deliver a strategic approach to content planning with creative flair
- Familiar with various content management systems, including WordPress
- Well-accustomed to working with commercial printers
- Quick to learn new tools, systems and subjects
- Approachable, cooperative and friendly
Freelance Digital Creative
I have been working with a diverse handful of small-medium businesses since August 2018, with a particular focus on arts and sustainability. I’m selective about who I work for and work hard to deliver consistently high-quality output where the results speak for themselves. In 2017 I created my own print-on-demand ecommerce business where I design and sell novelty Christmas jumpers (see jollychristmasjumper.com). Check out the promo video!
Lead Creative at Seeker Digital
Where I got my SEO stripes! In my role at Seeker Digital, I managed a small team of copywriters to deliver keyword-driven content campaigns and secure guest articles on high-ranking websites such as Forbes and Entrepreneur, mastering email outreach and the ‘art’ of link-building. I also created 40+ unique t-shirt designs for an online store promoting wildlife conservation.
Creative Copywriter at Harleys Global
In my first agency role as a professional copywriter, I worked with designers, film editors and web developers to produce creative communications for print and digital media, notably video. Another key aspect of this role was project and customer relationship management, acting as a point of contact and line of communication between clients and the rest of the team.
BA English with Creative Writing
University of Birmingham